The San Felipe Lions Club constantly works to support the San Felipe community through its various programs including:
- Sight for All – providing diagnostic screenings to identify those in need, and to provide eye-glasses for children and adults
- An annual Christmas Giving Project to provide food, comfort and gifts to children and adults in need within our community
- Partnering with The Flying Samaritans group to help provide free medical services to local residents who might otherwise not be cared for.
- Supporting victims of natural disasters through contributions of food, clothing and money.
- Support for athletic teams in San Felipe to provide local youth with positive activities.
- Holiday Cheer food, candy and gift deliveries at Christmas, Easter, Halloween and Mardi Gras
- and much, much more.
We are always looking for volunteers – join us today and start making a difference in the San Felipe community! You can also make a donation to help us in our continued work.
Find out what fundraising events the Lions Club is putting on! Check our upcoming Calendar of Events for fun things to do that will make a difference!
The San Felipe Lions Club – “We Serve”